I wonder if I put a few words here?

My experience with Multimedia Learning

Discovering more about Loom

In this Module, I created a screencasting on QuickTime of a quick walk around Loom. In the walkthrough, I went over how and why to use Loom. What are the features that it offers and how it can help make life easier for people on different types of operating systems to view the original file without changing extensions.

Mayer’s Principles

There were certain aspects of Mayer’s principles that I tried to maximize the Intrinsic Cognitive Load by segregating the topic description into high level features and then summing them up later to explain the logic better. I try to break down the reasons behind the popularity and utility to give better context as well.

Overall, if someone goes over this tutorial video, they would be able to navigate and make proper use of functionalities that Loom offers as a service and communicate better via videos.

Loom Walkthrough

Reflecting

I think Active Processing was something that really caught my attention as I have seen some examples where that was a problem in my own experiences. Active Processing becomes a huge part especially when the amount of information being consumed increases. To tackle this, I believe having video content and other presentations really help as we did above!

1. nima

Hey Saksham!
    Wow, never heard of Loom but you sold me! I’ll definitely look into it next time! I thought your presentation was quite clear and precise. You highlighted the selling points of Loom which was nice! I wished you mentioned if it was free or not, but I can just google that haha. Nice job!!!1

2. nkamel

Hey Saksham! I found your video incredibly helpful. I had never used Loom before so your video introduced me to a software that I will definitely use in the future, and you using the platform to record a video about the platform is an idea I love as it showcases the product. Moreover, your voice was incredibly clear in the video, which made it very easy to follow. Great post and I look forward to your next one!

3. han

Hey Saksham! Your video opened my eyes to Loom, a tool I hadn’t used before. Your detailed guide has made me see its value, and I’m excited to start using it. I especially liked how you used Loom to demonstrate its features – a clever and effective way to showcase the software. Your clear voice made the video easy to follow and understand. Great job on this post; I can’t wait to see what you share next!

4. shradhananda

Hey Saksham! I really liked the description and walkthrough of this software. I have previously used a bunch of recording software such as OBS. What got me interested here is that Loom offers one of cleanest and most easy to interact with interface, both pre recording and during session. I really liked the expandable in session option overlay. The amazing software pared with your explanation complimented into a very well overall description. Keep it up!